Download your 2023 Membership application and get it mailed in.
- To associate persons who are actively engaged in the supervision of law enforcement records in an organized body so that the profession in all its branches may be standardized and effectively practiced.
- To encourage research for the betterment of records.
- To keep its members apprised of the latest techniques of records management.
- To effect and maintain liaison with legislation concerned with records keeping and confidentiality.
- To achieve professionalism and maintain high standards of performance among supervisors of law enforcement records in the discharge of their responsibilities.